EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
ESIM-FDIME BURSARY APPLICATION FORM
Closing Date: 30th March 2020
Documents required to be send with this application to the
- Your current and up-to-date CV (include any publications).
- A Letter of Support from your National Society of Internal Medicine including a statement to indicate if the National Society is able to support travel expenses to the ESIM-host country. (see 2 below)
Additional Important Information:
1. The ESIM-FDIME bursary covers the cost of the ESIM Registration Fee (995.00 Euros + 50.00 €) which will include the following: accommodation for 6 nights, all meals, school facilities, internet access, educational materials and various social activities and transportation from the airport to the meeting venue and return.
2. It is expected that National Society of Internal Medicine who proposes The Applicant will support the economy-rate travel expenses to ESIM. The Letter of Support from the National Society must state whether or not travel funding will be provided. Find the National Society representatives in your country here: http://www.efim.org/en/member-countries-928
3. Successful applicants are responsible for making their own travel booking, for checking their passport validity, obtaining a visa (if applicable), and arranging Travel insurance.
4. Candidates who are selected to attend ESIM are required to prepare and present a 10 minutes clinical case study with accompanying Powerpoint slides.
5. A 200 – 300 word report written in English will be required from the successful applicants within one month after attending ESIM.
6. All bursary applications will by assessed by the FDIME-ESIM Bursary Selection Committee who will award the sponsorship. Successful candidates will receive a Letter of Acceptance from the FDIME President. The bursary funding will be paid directly to ESIM, not to the candidate